Cast your vote for January’s Athlete of the Month! The winner will receive a free burger from our athlete of the month sponsor Wahlburgers.
- Ian Scarberry
- Ian is a four year starter for the Titans Wrestling Team, he is undefeated in dual matches this year, with an overall record of 9 wins and 4 losses. He has 87 total career wins with his sights set on the prestigious 100. He placed third in the sectional championships in 2018.
- Bella Pilyih
- Bella, a junior at Shaler Area, has anchored the girls bowling team this year, with the team remaining undefeated to this point at 5-0. She currently has the second highest average in the entire section with 180, plus throwing four games over 200 with a high game of 222, plus a series high 620.
- Jake Bacasa
- Jake, although a freshman, has helped the boys swimming team jump out to a great start to the season with a 3 and 1 record. He has recorded several wins in individual events as well as helping several relay teams win races throughout the year. He has recorded a large number of time drops in most of his races.
- Emily Cavacini
- Emily a three year starter for the Lady Titans Basketball Team, has lead the team in scoring for the year. She has elevated her game this year to average over 14 points a game, shooting over 40% from the floor and already collecting 19 three pointers. She has added 34 rebounds, 7 assists, and 10 steals to her yearly totals.
- Justin DeSabato
- Justin is a key member of the Boys Varsity Basketball Team. A senior leader for the team, Justin has led the team in scoring, averaging almost 16 points per game. He is shooting nearly 50% from the floor, with 17 three pointers. He is a total player already collecting 55 rebounds, 24 assists, and 19 steals and helping the team jump out to a 9 and 3 record on the year.
powered by Typeform