Cast your vote for March’s Athlete of the Month! Sponsored by Wahlburgers.
Meg Lydon – Girls Basketball
- 3.4 GPA as a student athlete.
- Captain of the girls varsity basketball team for two years.
- Averaged 16.1 points, 5.6 rebounds, 2.1 assist per game.
- Selected Big 56 1st Team All Section this year.
- Selected to play in the Roundball All Star game for the 6A team.
- Meg has verbally committed to Clarion University.
Ryan Sullivan – Wrestling
- Overall record 42 – 1, ranked top 20 in Nation
- PIAA State Champion
- WPIAL Champion
- Section Champion
- Allegheny County Champion-” brother ship of wrestling award”
- Tool City Champion
- Powerade (3rd toughest tournament in USA) 3rd place
- Student of the month Shaler Area high school December
Kiki Agabale – Boys Basketball
- 2nd team all conference
- second on team in scoring @ 10ppg,
- led team in rebounding 7 rebounds/gm
- He shot 58% from the field
- Team Captain
- Led team in charges
Jenna Stanton – Swimming
- WPIAL Qualifier in 3 individual events
- Finished 15th at WPIAL Championships in 100 meter butterfly
- Lead swimmer in record breaking girls 200 freestyle relay.
- Pivotal in two WPIAL qualifying relays
- Lowered personal best in two events at WPIAL championships
Created with PollMaker